Company Secretarial Services
While most owner-managed companies and LLP’s realise that maintaining statutory records is a legal requirement, they often lack the resources necessary for compliance in this increasingly complex area.
It therefore goes without saying that most of our clients also ask us to look after their company secretarial requirements.
Using information technology directly linked to Companies House, we can manage all your company secretarial needs, including:
- Incorporation of companies, see Company Formation
- Care and maintenance of statutory records for the full annual cycle
- Annual returns
- Changes of name and address
- Changes of share capital
- Share transfers
- Redemption of shares and purchase of own shares
- Updating and drafting of special provisions in the Memorandum and articles of association
- Appointment and removal of company officers
- Drafting resolutions and submission to the Registrar
- Company searches
- Registered office facility
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 0151 228 8977 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.