Business Funding Advice
We often advise clients as their business develops as to the most appropriate form of finance to suit their needs.
Development capital may come from a number of sources:
- Existing shareholders
- New shareholders (either private individuals or institutional private equity and venture capital)
- Additional debt (including overdraft, term loans, mortgages, invoice discounting, asset finance, etc.)
We have considerable experience of working with our clients to help them successfully access the capital they need for their future development.
We can help in a number of ways:
- We can assist you to assess and design the optimal financing structure for your business
- We can help you to produce the high quality accounts, business plan and financial forecasts which will be required by external funders and grant providers
- We can use our contacts to introduce you to potential sources of funding
- We can help to project manage the fundraising to a successful completion, assisting with negotiations throughout
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 0151 228 8977 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.