Proper planning, and the right advice can make a real difference to what you get when you sell a business.
If you are an owner selling your business it is often the most important single financial transaction of your life. To achieve what you want from an exit you should consider preparing your business for sale well in advance of any transaction. We can give you experienced guidance in maximising value through key financial and taxation considerations as well as helping you focus on other areas such as management structures within the business.
We have many years of experience in selling businesses and in preparing businesses for sale. Although each transaction is unique, typically we can assist with:
- Producing a detailed Sales Memorandum and financial forecasts
- Research in relation to potential purchasers
- Negotiating on your behalf with potential purchasers
- Advising on the merits of any offers received
- Co-ordination of all the parties to the transaction, in particular solicitors, minimising the disruption to your business
- Advising on tax aspects
Our team is experienced in dealing with transactions of all sizes, from modest consideration to millions, and will help you find the deal and structure to achieve the best outcome for you.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 0151 228 8977 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.