We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountancy practice manager to join us, as Carol Hall, our current practice manager will be retiring in the Autumn.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner and part of the practices senior management team, the purpose of Role is to provide first class practice, systems, and financial/credit management to allow for continued growth and development of our business.
This is a central role in a forward thinking, friendly expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- New client routines
- Managing administration staff
- Managing practice internal procedures
- Managing practice databases and reporting
- Practice bookkeeping including managing suppliers
- Credit control
Key skills and attributes
- Energetic self-starter who is happy to take responsibility
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management affiliation preferred
- Excellent people/influencing skills
- Team player
- Experienced in Bookkeeping
If you are interested in this role please contact Julia.email@example.com. A full job description is available upon request