West Derby, Liverpool 12
We are a successful and well established Liverpool firm of Chartered Accountants and due to significant growth in our business we are seeking an ambitious, energetic, payroll professional to join our team. The purpose of the role is to provide a first class payroll service to clients as well as developing and building effective relationships.
Skills and Qualities:
- Comfortable working to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Team worker
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, in writing and in person
- Experience of Sage Payroll and IRIS Payroll packages.
- Ability to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries, taking into account all payments and deductions
- Ability to calculate and process accurately statutory payments such as maternity, paternity and sick pay
- Ability to respond to payroll queries in a timely, professional manner
- High concern for standards and timeliness of work
- Ability to operate independently when required
Previous experience within a similar role is essential. You must have knowledge of all statutory requirements and ideally an understanding of pension auto enrolment. If you have a payroll qualification this will help your application.