Financial Sevices Administrator
We are a successful and well established Liverpool firm of Chartered Accountants seeking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator due to strong growth in our business. Our Financial Services Department, established in 2002, is a key part of our business strategy of developing strong personal relationships with clients by offering an integrated range of professional services.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Adviser and Paraplanner
- Maintaining the client database
- Processing investment sales/purchases and other documentation ensuring the database and client records are kept up to date and seeing transactions through to completion
- Preparing information for meetings
- Dealing with commission queries
- Submissions of life, pension and investment products
- Working to deadlines
- Generating client letters and mailshots
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience and a working knowledge of First software.
You will also need to have excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, commitment and a high level of integrity.
Competitive package including training support